This new RQF qualification has replaced the Highfield Level 2 Award in Underage Sales Prevention (RQF) (600/3484/1).
WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
Any individual working, or preparing to work, in retail or licensed premises will need to know how to prevent the underage sale of age-restricted products, such as alcohol, tobacco and knives.
This qualification has 5 different industry-specific pathways, including retail, licensed hospitality,
gambling, restricted entertainment and body modification.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• the law relating to the underage sale
of restricted products or services
• how to refuse the sale of an agerestricted product or service
• how to manage conflict resulting from
a challenge of age or refusal of sale
• why you should record admissions
and sale refusals
• other topics related to your chosen
pathway (retail, hospitality, gambling,
restricted entertainment or body
Course costs includes all your course registration fees, exam fees, certificate and associated workbooks.